1.    #1  
    I just upgraded from the Treo 650 and use Megalauncher. How can I set the 700p to launch Megalauncher when I press the home key??
    If it does not have an option to make it the "default launcher," then take a look at LudusP - http://www.ludustech.com/ludusp/.

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Yaron2 View Post
    I just upgraded from the Treo 650 and use Megalauncher. How can I set the 700p to launch Megalauncher when I press the home key??
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    No need for that in the new version 6.4, under preferences, go to "General" and check "Home" button interception. After that everytime you press home it will take you to MegaLauncher.This should work for the Centro 755p as well...
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by migs View Post
    No need for that in the new version 6.4, under preferences, go to "General" and check "Home" button interception. After that everytime you press home it will take you to MegaLauncher.This should work for the Centro 755p as well...
    It does but then the list of recently used apps that pops up when you press and hold home no longer works. Still works in zLauncher though.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twitch3 View Post
    It does but then the list of recently used apps that pops up when you press and hold home no longer works. Still works in zLauncher though.
    There is some what of a workaround for this, since this only happens if you hold down "Home" within Megalauncher. You can either remap one of the toolbar buttons to "Common apps" and pressing it will give you a popup within Megalauncher of recent apps. You could just press menu then the "w" key it will also pop up recent apps. Either way, holding down the "home" key within OTHER apps still works Megalauncher home interception.