1.    #1  
    Hi, I've come to think that the new version of RLocker is the best thing to happen to my 700P, ever. Where I used to see reboots at every turn, since installing RLocker I've not had a reboot....in days.

I'd like to uninstall DBCache and see if RLocker is the end-all-be-all. But, I can't figure out how to uninstall the beastie - I get hit with an "Unable to delete DBCacheTool" popup. This persists after a soft reset.

What am I doing wrong?
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    I'm not real familiar with the program but with alot of these types of programs you have to go into the preference menu and disable them before you try and delete them.
    With DBCache you may need to disable it, as wbwjr suggests, then soft reset before deleting.
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY View Post
    With DBCache you may need to disable it, as wbwjr suggests, then soft reset before deleting.

If that doesn't work, try disabling it and use FileZ to set its attributes to "recylable"

Then soft reset and try to delete it.
    Late '08 MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB HD 7200; Mid 2011 MacBook Air 11" 1.6GHz, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD; 32GB iPhone 4; 32GB WiFi iPad 2 (White); Apple TV; Nikon D300; AND (Hopefully) a 16GB HP Touchpad from the fire sale! TWITTER: @RobT43
  5.    #5  
    D'OH!

Deleted it with Explorer, no problemo.

Thanks!