Global Posts
    176 Global Posts
    I'm just ranting here, but I ordered a VAJA case for my girlfriend's 700p for Christmas and they still haven't shipped it. I've sent many emails and they credited me $17 for shipping charges and promised me it would be here Tuesday 1/24/07. I am tempted to cancel the order because of the lack of response (seems to take them a day or two to respond,) but I've heard so many good things about their cases that I'm too far into it to want to cancel it. Apparently Argentinians must take their vacations in January.

end of RANT

So I was looking for a case for my 750 and noticed doesn't have the nicer cases that have the flip lid with the window for it, the nicer cases they have are only for the 700 and a few nice ones for the 650, but the one with the flip lid with the window is only available for the 700.
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    Vaja is pissing me off as well. I ordered 2 ipod nano cases from vaja on December 27th, and still NOTHING! I would like a shipping credit at least that would be nice.

Their 15 day build process is a lie!
    Hm ... guess I shouldn't feel so bad that my ordered placed on Jan 3rd still hasn't shipped. I'm still impatient, but I feel a little better.
    Thanks for the warning, sounds like just plain old bad service. I had the opposite impression of Vaja.
    I ordered a couple cases on Jan 11th and I was already emailing them wondering where they are.

I guess I do not need to worry about seeing them for a while.
    Global Posts
    176 Global Posts
    Just as a follow up. The case finally showed up today. It was shipped on January 30th. I received it today because I was out of town while they tried to deliver it on the 3rd. I will probably post a new thread but the fit seems a little bit off. The top of the Treo 750 screen seems to be covered slightly by the case. I tried pushing the treo further down but it doesn't want to budge, so to view the Treo screen fully I have to point it away from me at a slight angle. Just curious if anyone else has seen this?
    Quote Originally Posted by mmereos View Post
    Just as a follow up. The case finally showed up today. It was shipped on January 30th. I received it today because I was out of town while they tried to deliver it on the 3rd. I will probably post a new thread but the fit seems a little bit off. The top of the Treo 750 screen seems to be covered slightly by the case. I tried pushing the treo further down but it doesn't want to budge, so to view the Treo screen fully I have to point it away from me at a slight angle. Just curious if anyone else has seen this?
    Post a picture of this case & problem?

I ordered a couple of Vaja cases and they showed up after waiting 41 days.

Just a week ago ordered a Treo 750 case from Vaja so I guess it will be a while before I see it.

I would like to see a picture of the case you got from Vaja.