1.    #1  
    I recently signed up with Sprint's SERO plan and got the 700p. Plan says unlimited email. But does not include text messaging (extra monthly fee). I've been trying to figure out what my Sprint email address is, and I thought I got it, but to my surprise, it's my text messaging address that I have.

aaabbbcccc@messaging.sprintpcs.com - Where aaabbbcccc is my Sprint phone number. Is this an email address or a text messaging address? If this is my text messaging address, I guess I will be billed for using this. What then is my email address?

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlpineMan View Post
    I recently signed up with Sprint's SERO plan and got the 700p. Plan says unlimited email. But does not include text messaging (extra monthly fee). I've been trying to figure out what my Sprint email address is, and I thought I got it, but to my surprise, it's my text messaging address that I have.

aaabbbcccc@messaging.sprintpcs.com - Where aaabbbcccc is my Sprint phone number. Is this an email address or a text messaging address? If this is my text messaging address, I guess I will be billed for using this. What then is my email address?

Thanks.
    dial ##3282# on your dial pad and it will show you your sprint email xxxx@sprintpcs.com
  3.    #3  
    Got it...I tried setting up Versamail, but I'm getting authentication failed. I'm guessing I'm not putting in the correct password.
    Got it...I tried setting up Versamail, but I'm getting authentication failed. I'm guessing I'm not putting in the correct password.
    Call Customer Service and they can reset the password for you.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Or you can reset your vision password online by going to sprint.com

Thanks.
    Yor email address is your "vision username@sprintpcs.com, and not "your-phone-number@messaging.sprintpcs.com", this is just a text messaging address..

If you don't know your vision username, log into your account at sprint.com and see what it is or change it to what you like.
    .....Life is But Such Sweet Sorrow.....