1.    #1  
    I have an unlocked 680 on Cingular service. I can be on the phone and if a second call comes in and I ignore it, my phone will disconnect the call I am on when the second call goes to voice mail. Has anyone else experienced this, and if so, what did you do to fix it? I have tried a hard reset but didn't change it.
  2.    #2  
    I figured this one out. I was using Phone technician to have the backlight turn off when I was on calls. If I was on a call and the lights had turned off, the second call would make the lights come on again. When they turned off the second time it disconnected the first call I was on. I hate that since I really liked having the lights turn off when I was on a call.
    Hi - this is odd. Can you please outline the exact steps to get this problem?

I've tested the following
    I make a call
    wait for screen off
    call comes in
    screen turns on
    call hangs up
    screen stays on (you can't turn off the screen after a call ends)
    call 1 still active

I make a call
    wait for screen off
    call comes in
    screen turns on
    I tap on screen to ignore call
    screen stays on (you can't turn off the screen after a call ends)
    call 1 still active

what are your steps?

thanks
    Hobbyist Software
    VLC Remote - Control VLC from your Pre
    Remote - Control iTunes from your Pre
  4.    #4  
    My steps were exactly the same but when the second call goes to voice mail, either by letting it ring through or hitting ignore, it disconnects my first call.

I tried a hard reset and only installing Technician and it still did it, so I figured that it wasn't any other programs causing it. As soon as I deleted technician from my phone I quit having this issue.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Help! I am also having the dropped call problem however only when I am using the factory Bluetooth in my car (04 Toyota Land Cruiser). This has not always happened, started about 2 weeks ago. Prior to that I had normal functionality in the car. I do not use Phone Technician and have not installed any new apps. My Jabra BT500 headset works fine. Any ideas?
    Last edited by Tan Tunador; 01/26/2007 at 06:54 PM. Reason: mispelling