Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Both Michau's Alarm and Crazy Alarm did not kick in as it should on my 680. So i've deleted them. Can't afford to have an unreliable alarm app. So far Butler's (v3.93)alarm seems to work - i'll try it for tomorrow to see if it will trigger for over something over 24 hours. Butler's LED functions are not 100% compatible with the 680's though - i can only get it to go green (not flashing or other colors !)

I think once i've confirmed on a single alarm app. that is 100% reliable, I'll stick by it. Having too many applications doing the same thing can be confusing....
    treo alarm failed to wake me up today

im running from teh SD card
    Quote Originally Posted by sigma pi View Post
    treo alarm failed to wake me up today

im running from teh SD card
    ....then don't you have your answer?
    Quote Originally Posted by adambike View Post
    Both Michau's Alarm and Crazy Alarm did not kick in as it should on my 680. So i've deleted them. Can't afford to have an unreliable alarm app. So far Butler's (v3.93)alarm seems to work - i'll try it for tomorrow to see if it will trigger for over something over 24 hours. Butler's LED functions are not 100% compatible with the 680's though - i can only get it to go green (not flashing or other colors !)

I think once i've confirmed on a single alarm app. that is 100% reliable, I'll stick by it. Having too many applications doing the same thing can be confusing....
    The 680 has limited LED modes, I believe it says so right inside of Butler even if you read the help.