1.    #1  
    BSE (Bestskinsever) or InvisibleShield.
    and
    Anyone have installed it. Please post some pictures.
    Thank you very much.
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jojoe View Post
    BSE (Bestskinsever) or InvisibleShield.
    and
    Anyone have installed it. Please post some pictures.
    Thank you very much.
    I only have it on my 650 where i do not have InvisibleShield because Bestskinsever was cheaper. I do miss some places where Bestskinsever does not cover my 650, but my 650 was heavily used before i applied it.

Now the dirt collects arround the edges of Bestskinsever, and i guess the same would happen with InvisibleShield. Palm should just coat their phones in this stuff before leaving the factory.

I am thinking about getting InvisibleShield for my 680, just because i can not get Bestskinsever for my new MacBook Pro (comming tomorrow) and i dont like paying shipment from USA to Denmark and customs handling fee twice. So getting InvisibleShield for both at once are probably alot cheaper. However i have not yet bought a 680 because i was waiting for Palm to ****ing release a Copper 680 in Europa. But i guess they wont do that any time soon :-( so i might as well buy a graphite :-(
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    I got my macbook pro, and a InvisibleShield from shieldzone.com for macbookpro because Bestskinsever has no pre made cutout for macbook pro. It looks great on my macbook pro, but it feels the same as the Bestskinsever i had on my 650.

I removed the Bestskinsever from my 650 because i had to disassemble it to fix the keyboard. It had some discolourisation and some dirt arround the edges.

Now that i have gotten my 680 from eBay, i have ordered a Bestskinsever because it was $6.99 against $24.95 at shieldzone.com. I'm sure that they are the same stuff, and you only pay more at shieldzone.com

I do not think i will reorder a skin for my 650, since i dont plan to use it much longer. As soon as i get the skin for my 680, i will only use the 680, and put the 650 in a drawer for backup.

There were some parts that the Bestskinsever did not cover, but i'm looking forward to see their 680 skin.
    I have used both on mine and my girlfriend's 680. Best skin is much cheaper and in comparable quality. After two months both started to show dirt and wear. In my estimate both needed to be replaced after a few months.
    The cutting of BestSkins is better. It has 5 major pieces to cover most of the body, whereas InvisibleShield separate it into 8 pieces. The more fragment there the more edges you got, and the more dirt it will tract.
    InvisibleShield has protection on the ear piece, SD card door, and battery cover latch, whereas BestSkins don't.
    can someone post pics of their 680s with best skin on?