Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hmmm... pain cuit?
    Quote Originally Posted by mdavis View Post
    Hmmm... pain cuit?
    mmmmm....french toast...
    Quote Originally Posted by DIG View Post
    mmmmm....french toast...
    hahahaha...mdavis, I didn't understand your msg and thought you had mistyped something, but now I know.. :P (never took French)
    ooooh, look at the shiny Copper Treo 680
    Quote Originally Posted by DIG View Post
    mmmmm....french toast...
    No, I don't think so. French toast, literally, would be pain cuit francais.
    yes, unless I was referring to the word 'toast', as said in the french language...
    How did you guys get to this point?
    Well, one or both of us is upside down. And yet we remain upright.Sort of makes your question irrelevant, don't you think?
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    I cant really speak for Melman, but I was born in 1964, in a mid size town in Victoria, called Geelong. My first school was Montpellier primary, then Belmont High School....
    do you really want me to go on??
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    I simply wanted to know what people earlier in this thread meant when they said they were getting toast when opening Blazer ....mdavis, actually
    ooooh, look at the shiny Copper Treo 680
    Global Posts
    1,727 Global Posts
    That it takes as long to open Blazer as it does to make a slice or two of toast.
    Quote Originally Posted by braj View Post
    That it takes as long to open Blazer as it does to make a slice or two of toast.
    That's even better than how I would have put it. I would have said as long as it takes to make a slice of toast--but you are right, it varies, and so it could be a slice or two of toast. There are probably other things that I could have used that take the same amount of time but it might have been embarrassing to go there. And that would have varied as well, of course.
    I hate to resurrect an old thread but I have tried deleting evrything associated with Blazer, but it stil takes 20 secounds to load. Any new idea? I am running the latest firmware. I guess I can hard reset and install things one at a time, but don't really want to do that.
    ek
    I was experiencing the same 20 second delay but for some reason this was corrected after I did the update 2 days ago. so far my 680 has been running better since the update ... for how long? let's see
    I manually deleted my cookies with the Zlauncher file browser and that solved my problem. Blazer loads in 2 seconds or less but still takes forever to load a page :-).
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12