1.    #1  
    My Seidio G4850 got lost this morning. (I am using TomTom Navigator 6) It kept showing my location as somewhere (1/2 mile?) off of the freeway I was on. When I clicked to the Check GPS Configuration option, there were 7-9 satellites shown, but one or two of them were in grey, and all of them kept flickering from blue to grey.

Is this a problem with the signals or is my G4850 failing?

John
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhboyd View Post
    My Seidio G4850 got lost this morning. (I am using TomTom Navigator 6) It kept showing my location as somewhere (1/2 mile?) off of the freeway I was on. When I clicked to the Check GPS Configuration option, there were 7-9 satellites shown, but one or two of them were in grey, and all of them kept flickering from blue to grey.

Is this a problem with the signals or is my G4850 failing?

John
    Please call 832-204-1118 and ask for Kelvin. He's one of our best technical support people and should be able to help you figure it out.

Thanks
  3.    #3  
    Thanks. Kelvin called me back (after getting back from lunch), and suggested that a problem like this might be cause by some of the memory retained in TomTom when I switched to the main menu screen. He suggested using the Exit function in TomTom. That seemed to work.

Thanks.