1.    #1  
    Is there any program for T9 input for palm?
    have you been smoking crack? I ask because why would anyone want to use T9 on a device with a full keyboard already there? If you want and prefer T9, perhaps you should go with a more traditional phone.....

wow
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
    Old habits and comfort zones die hard . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I still keep pulling that stick thing out of it's docking bay.

Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    If you just want to save some keypresses and type faster you might try TextPlus.
    If God had wanted us to use T9, the alphabet would have only 9 letters in it. Hey wait. I'm going to patent the 9-letter alphabet. I'll be right back.
    A strong second for TextPlus--use it all the time.

Input well, all.

David
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    I don't use it, but my daughter types faster (with T9) on her cell phone than should could on a full keyboard. Those objecting or questioning the use of T9 might also question using speed dial.
    If God had wanted us to use speeddial, phone numbers would have only 1 number.
    Last edited by haroldo; 01/24/2007 at 10:26 AM.
    What is t9? is it when the phone completes the world for you?...say you are typing illinois...and if you type in 'ill'...it will fill in the 'inois' for you....my old kyocera crap phone used to even do that...if they can integrate it within a treo..that'd be amaazing

not only would we have a full keyboard...but with much faster typing abilities when we don't have to finish off typing the letters for a long word.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    It types the word, predicting what it thinks you want to type, by translating the number buttons (for example, the "2" button could be "a", "b" or "c") into letters.http://www.t9.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by haroldo View Post
    If God had wanted us to use speeddial, phone numbers would have only 1 number.
    Yeah. Hold on a sec. I'm going to go patent one-digit telephone numbers. Be right back.