1.    #1  
    Hey folks, I'm upgrading to the 680 from the 650 (using a Macintosh Powerbook G4)...Everything syncs just fine, until I get to the Calendar app.

I've already Purged (archived) everything from the 680, but it appears Palm Desktop is trying to cram some 4+ years worth of calendar items back the other way onto the 680...and is hanging up and crashing on every attempt.

I've got all my old calendar items backed up, but what I want to do is delete everything that's more than a couple months old, so I can get the dang thing to sync. If I have to do this one event at a time, it's going to take a lot longer than I'd like. Any suggestions welcome.
    If you open the Palm Desktop application, you can purge those events, too. Just go to the "Tools" menu.

Good luck!
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.