1.    #1  
    I have a 700P and have only had this problem for the last month or so. I thought it was related to the creation of multi year birthdays etc but I removed those and still have the problem below. I have done a search and haven't found an answer.

I did try to detect and repair Outlook but there is a file missing that doesn't allow me to get throught the process.

any help would be appreciated.

Outlook Calendar
    OLERR:03-0010
    OLERR:0D-000E
    OLERR:0D-0004
    OLERR:0D-0001
    - Recovery Sync
    Outlook Calendar synchronization failed
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan04 View Post
    I have a 700P and have only had this problem for the last month or so. I thought it was related to the creation of multi year birthdays etc but I removed those and still have the problem below. I have done a search and haven't found an answer.

I did try to detect and repair Outlook but there is a file missing that doesn't allow me to get throught the process.

any help would be appreciated.

Outlook Calendar
    - Recovery Sync
    Did you do a "desktop overwrites handheld" sync? (If that is where the most accurate data is...) I just had this problem with contacts, and that fixed it (likely bad records in the Treo database, IMO...)
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    I've had the same problem in the past. What to do to fix it:

- Reboot computer
    - After reboot, go to Hotsync and select Desktop overwrites handheld
    - Sync

If you only reboot without modifying hotsync, most likely the databases in both Treo and computer will be duplicated and that is quite a pain in the
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the responses unfortunately nothing seems to help. I even repaired outlook with the original disks and that didn't help. Very, very frustrating.
    Hello Finnegan04,

This is Kevin from Palm. I don't use Outlook, so I'm not very familiar with it. But, I'll ask if you've seen the Palm Knowledge Library article 'OLERR: (number)' errors in HotSync Log. Keep in mind that it was written for the Treo 650/680, but it may be worth a look.

Sincerely
    Kevin
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Kevin Michaels
    kevin.michaels@palm.com
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Check out what’s new at
    http://www.palm.com/
    This is an old thread but since I was having the same problem and have a solution, I thought I would share it. I followed the link to the Palm Knowledge Base provided by Kevin Michaels and tried the first 6 solutions described there with no success. I then clicked on the link to the Chapura website and downloaded PocketMirror Basic. It's free for 7 days and then $29.95. Well, it didn't work at first. The software identified a problem with my wireless sync settings. It told me to click on the Wireless Sync icon, then settings, connection, and advanced. Then, to check "Enable other sync apps". Well, I did all of this and it worked! When my free trial expires, I am going to try to sync without PocketMirror and see if the checking of this "Enable other sync apps" was the reason I was having a problem all along. At any rate, $29.95 is well worth the price to get Outlook to sync properly.

Rich
    Global Posts
    853 Global Posts
    I had this problem the other day and did a live chat with Palm. This is what he told me to do, and it worked:

Open the Wireless Synch Application
    Go to Prefs
    Tap Connections
    Tap Advanced
    Make sure Enable other synch apps is checked.
    Tap ok and Synch.....

No ther software needed to purchase, no losing any dates or recent entries....just plain works. Good luck.
    Only took three months to resolve my problem.

Initial problem is that Outlook Calendar synchronization failed. Here is a copy of the log entries indicating failure:

OK Quick Install
    OK Media
    Outlook Calendar
    OLERR:05-0013
    OLERR:05-000F
    OLERR:05-001D
    OLERR:0D-0048
    - Recovery Sync

OLERR:15-0002
    OLERR:06-0001
    Outlook Contacts
    - Fast Sync
    OK Outlook Contacts

Turns out I had a corrupt database on my palm phone (Treo 700p). I loaded an applicaton that fixed my database called dBScan v2.0b. You can find this program at this link http://mytreo.net/downloads/details-748.html?dbScan or at http://www.pimlicosoftware.com/utilities.htm.

I would select my current database. It then reports the number of records found. The first several times I tried to "Start Scan" it caused my Treo to reset. But it was also reporting that I had 7 Deleted records found. So I chose the option to "Remove all deleted records" and after that it would run fine. It also found that several records that had "Repeat On field in some repeat events not Null" but it said that was OK and typically was caused by some "third-party" apps.

So the only thing that I did was to use dBScan to remove the 7 deleted records, and then tried the HotSync and now it works!
    I had the same problem. I took out all of the holidays in Outlook along with all the birthdays and then resynchronized. After which, I added the holidays back in. It has worked perfectly since.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I have had this problem for about 2 weeks now on my work desktop (PC) so this weekend I did a sync with my home desktop (Mac) and my work laptop (PC) and came into the office expecting to do a complete empty of my treo and resync from my work desktop. Before I did that I did a sync and there was no problem, everything synced and I was very happy. I came back from lunch and had made some changes in Outlook so I did another sync and the problem is back after it worked fine this morning!
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    So I opened HotSync/Custom and changed the outlook selection to Desktop overwrites for the 4 Outlook items and did a sync. After the sync I got the same error message and my treo reset. When I looked at the hotsync seting the were all back to sync and not Desktop overwrites treo so I changed it back to Desktop Overwrites Treo and rebooted the PC and checked the settings before I did a sync and they were still Desktop Overwrites Treo and I did a sync and still got the same message. My next Step would be to clear my treo and do a sync which I may try shortly and see if that will fix the problem.
    Have you tried checking your Treo database by running "dBScan" to see if anything is corrupt?
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Well I think I did it currectly. I selected Current and got:
    Total # of Recorsd: 4
    Deleted Records: 3
    Processing Record#: 4
    Total Errors Found: 0

I did Calendar BLOB Check (Blob Check Complete)

Should I do any of the other test? Such as Delete PalmSource Datebook? I'm afraid to just start doing/deleting things!
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    OK so I selected "Remove all deleted records" and did PalmSource and it removed them then I did PalmOne and it removed and reset. When it was back up I did dBScan again and there were still Deleted files. I did "Remove all deleted records" again and choose PalmOne first and the PalmSource and it did not reset and I did a HotSync and got the same error.

Outlook Calendar
    - Recovery Sync

OLERR:15-0002
    OLERR:06-0001

I can see the red and blue arrows pause as I do a HotSync.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I think I found out what it was! It seems like I had entered some flight information and it went over a couple days. I went through and deleted some old things in the calander and it now seems to work fine (crossing fingers)!

Thanks for all your help into leading me down the path of salvation....I mean solution!
    I just wanted to say thanks to all who contributed this this thread. I've had this same error for two months now, and have been really sweating it. BackupBuddy would reset my Treo 700p every time it tried to backup to a card, and I couldn't get Outlook or Palm Desktop to synchronize. As per the suggestion here, I downloaded dBScan v2.0b, deleted 27 items, and everything suddenly works perfectly. My wife was laughing at how giddy with relief I was last night! :-)