1.    #1  
    Greetings all:
    PEPID offers a variety of medical suites for use by all people in the healthcare field. I purchased PEPID ED a week ago as I am an emergency room doctor and I find it to be exceedingly thorough and user-friendly. Any other opinions regarding this app or a better one for the busy ER?

www.pepid.com
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I'm a clinical medical student in London and downloaded it yesterday as a trial. It seems to be a really comprehensive piece of software.

I've bought a lot of skyscape software and whilst being handy reference software, it doesn't always have the relevant information you need to have at hand, it's more of a case of having to dig for it. Whilst that's not a problem, sometimes you need to be able to pull out the information quickly. Pepid seems to give you the important facts you need right away. I like that.

Only sticking point is the price - 99 for a 12 month subscription. As a student that's a bit painful!
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Nasty P View Post
    Greetings all:
    PEPID offers a variety of medical suites for use by all people in the healthcare field. I purchased PEPID ED a week ago as I am an emergency room doctor and I find it to be exceedingly thorough and user-friendly. Any other opinions regarding this app or a better one for the busy ER?

www.pepid.com
    Yep. I'm an ER Doc and have been using this program for about 1-1/2 years. I like it a lot. Very few deficiencies found. Probably the best all around program for ER available, but it comes with a hefty price.

I'm not crazy about the ACLS Algorithms. My favorite program is ACLS 2001, but it needs an update.