1.    #1  
    I have a sprint phone and under PREFERENCES/NETWORK I used to have just two listings under the service drop down.

Power Vision
    Sprint Provisioning

Now I have one that says Power Vision Copy.

Should this be here or did I mess something up when I was in there??

Thanks

Greg
    A few months ago I could not connect to Power Vision. Called Tech Support and the problem was that the Network was pointed to Power Vision Copy. I was instructed to change it to Power Vision and have not experienced any Data connectivity issues since.

Hope this helps.
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    Immediately DELETE "Power Vision Copy". Trust me. been there, done that.

At some point someone was in that menu and clicked on the "modify" button. that is how it became a setting.

Just dump it. Nothing good can come from it.
  4.    #4  
    I deleted it last night. Yea you must be right yesterday I did hit modify and then backed out but then that was there. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gregnauman View Post
    I deleted it last night. Yea you must be right yesterday I did hit modify and then backed out but then that was there. Thanks
    I dont think that it was anything that you did. I just ran into the same problem over the weekend. My problem started when Sprint tried to force an update to the phone. My issue with Sprint was that they never told us that there was goingto bean update. Theyset it up so that your phone did an automatic update when you got of the web. I kept getting the provisoining message. I used one of the old threads here to double check the settings and now life is good again.
    Interesting thread. I have never used that area (set to Power Vision). Has anyone used the Sprint Provisioning setting?
    Sprint had me use it after they messed my phone up with the forced update.
    I still think somethink is wrong I just cant put my finger on it. My power vision numbers are down butthey are still in the acceptable range