1.    #1  
    Anyone know of a popupcalc alternative to Snapcalc without the high 'hede' overheads?
    I think winton was looking for an alternative to. . . . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden View Post
    I think winton was looking for an alternative to. . . . . .
    Oh, duh on me. http://img480.imageshack.us/img480/1662/doh4jw.gif The way I was able to get around that problem was to configure it to be activated by the command bar. That seemed to remove 'hede' issues and greatly improve my palminternals score.
    Anybody knows of a good popup memo that I can use within any app and access my built in Memo notes.

Al
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo View Post
    Anybody knows of a good popup memo that I can use within any app and access my built in Memo notes.
    I do not and that's something I could use.
    Be careful if you find a popup for memo. The one I found I 'think' was called memoDA. Works great as long as you edit memos that are smaller than the old 4k limit. Edit a memo larger than 4k and you'll soon realize that it's been clipped at that limit (on a 650 anyway). Thank goodness for backups!
    RakuDA allows popup for entering memos, to dos, and appointments.

Runs from Command Bar with a DA launching utility like DA Launcher. See here.
    Hoovs, did you ever try PetitLaunch for launching DAs? Don't think you'll regret it (for a 650 anyway).
  11.    #11  
    How does one activate the command bar on a TREO?

Edit: Ok, I found out that I could use FieldPlus to activate the command bar..
    Last edited by winton; 01/24/2007 at 01:17 AM.