Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    The only main downfall that I have noticed and have heard from my clients is the inability to use voice dialing. Is this feature in the works, and if it is when should we expect it?

Thanks,
    Matthew.
    We are working on allowing you to use either the Good contacts or the native contacts of the device. Might happen with V5.0 (due 3rd quarter) but nothing firm as of yet.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    That is great news. Thanks.
    Are you speaking of Voice Dialing on Palm OS or Windows OS?
    It is my understanding that the plan as it relates to native vs palm is that you wil have the option (assuming the GMM Admin enables it) to use either the native stores or Good stores. If you use the native stores, apps that make calls to that db, i.e. voicedial, should work.
  6. djc
    Any update, specifically for WM5?
    When I say Palm, I am at this point OS agnostic, so POS and WM5 is the current plan.
    Is this feature on version 5 now? If so what has been the experience of who upgraded to GMM5 and using the Palm's voice dialing?

Quote Originally Posted by GoodGuy View Post
    We are working on allowing you to use either the Good contacts or the native contacts of the device. Might happen with V5.0 (due 3rd quarter) but nothing firm as of yet.
    hello?
    hey GoodGuy about using Palm (not WM) Voicedialing program with Good does it work?
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmoguy View Post
    hey GoodGuy about using Palm (not WM) Voicedialing program with Good does it work?
    Nope: Does not work if Good Mobile Messaging (formerly GoodLink) is installed on device. see: http://www.palm.com/us/support/downl...cedialing.html