1.    #1  
    Just realized how dumb/unclear the title sounded...oops, now the title change won't reflect...

Anyway to simply sync handheld to handheld (IR) for contacts(and just the contacts) between a treo 600 and 700p? any help appreciated!
    Last edited by lazybummm; 01/22/2007 at 01:56 PM.
    all you have to do is open your contacts, pull the menu down and select beam category. If you don't have your contacts categorized it will simply beam all of them. This is how it works with 700p, not sure about 600.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by k_gilly View Post
    all you have to do is open your contacts, pull the menu down and select beam category. If you don't have your contacts categorized it will simply beam all of them. This is how it works with 700p, not sure about 600.
    I knew there was a simple solution, thanks! After I beamed over, I thought that it might have been smart enough to that delete items, but it didn't, so I gotta use either undupe(for some reason, I don't trust another program) or something along those lines or delete the entire contacts list by taking about addressdb and then rebeaming it...
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    What would be the best solution for moving memos, contacts, calendar and text messages from a 650 to a 700p? Can those all be beamed or do i need to use a backup program?
    Just beam them over, it's that simple.
    .....Life is But Such Sweet Sorrow.....