1.    #1  
    I took a video with my treo 650. i wanted to transfer it to my 4gb sd card and then copy it to my computer. when i transfer it to the sd, and then look at the sd on the computer, it says it is not a video file. What is the route around this, if any? anyone experienced similar things?
    How about doing a hotsync? The videos and pictures show up in Palm Desktop.
    download the latest version of quicktime to watch 650 vids on your pc
    HTC Touch Pro
  4.    #4  
    hmmm, both of those dont seem to work. i have the newest version of quicktime , and my pictures/videos never sync with palm desktop. ive looked through all the settings and cant find a buttton that tells it to do so. Is there something that must be set on the treo?
    Quote Originally Posted by amd18 View Post
    hmmm, both of those dont seem to work. i have the newest version of quicktime , and my pictures/videos never sync with palm desktop. ive looked through all the settings and cant find a buttton that tells it to do so. Is there something that must be set on the treo?
    my fault, I misunderstood your question... try this...right click the hotsync icon in the taskbar, and go to custom, and make sure you have media set to "sychronize the files"
    Attached Images Attached Images