1.    #1  
    I've already searched and haven't seen anything on this. I have the phone turned off and I plugged in overnight to charge the battery. In the morning, the green light is on and the icon shows 100% while it is still plugged in. As soon as I unplug it, the battery immediately shows 99%. Is this normal?
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Since it takes power to show you the power level, it can't possibly be 100%. Power was used and no longer available (at least that is how I see it).
    Normal and nothing to worry about, but you may get lucky one day and it will show 100%.
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Correct. The Treo 700P doesn't ride on 100% for a while like other Palm PDA's. It's normal behavior for this device.

(My Vx used to stay at 100% for quite a while before it started it's downward trail).
    Late '08 MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB HD 7200; Mid 2011 MacBook Air 11" 1.6GHz, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD; 32GB iPhone 4; 32GB WiFi iPad 2 (White); Apple TV; Nikon D300; AND (Hopefully) a 16GB HP Touchpad from the fire sale! TWITTER: @RobT43
  5.    #5  
    Good to know there isn't a problem with my device. Thank you for all the replies!
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    I'm used to getting satisfied by getting 99% (or lower) with my Treo: battery and everything else. Helps lower my frustration while enjoying the power of a converged device.

Sorry for my random thoughts. Anyway, 99% is really the max you can get on a Treo 700p battery meter even right after I unplug the unit off the charger after it's been fully recharged.
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607
    just another 700p bug
    I only get 100% on my Verizon 700p when it is plugged in. The moment I unplug the charger, the level goes to 99%. This makes sense to me.