1.    #1  
    Didn't see any posts on this here or elsewhere, so here goes:
    Anyone else having errors on Directory Assistant (I am running latest version) giving an error message on residential inquiries. If you go to yp.com itself, that part of the program seems to work, it is just seemingly an error on the DA application. Worked well last week, but since (about) this weekend, I have had errors at least in the residential part. The business part for the most part seems to be working (but occassionally has its problems as well). Thanks in Advance!
    Yup. It is a known problem, YP changed the format of their residential lookup response. See this thread from the authors forum
    http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/rlwhi...irections.html
  3.    #3  
    Thanks!. I had the problem in the past but it seemed to go away. Apparently, based on the above thread, it is back with a vengance.
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by taylork View Post
    Thanks!. I had the problem in the past but it seemed to go away. Apparently, based on the above thread, it is back with a vengance.

Yep, me too. Had this probelm a few months ago, it got fixed, now its back...
    Late '08 MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB HD 7200; Mid 2011 MacBook Air 11" 1.6GHz, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD; 32GB iPhone 4; 32GB WiFi iPad 2 (White); Apple TV; Nikon D300; AND (Hopefully) a 16GB HP Touchpad from the fire sale! TWITTER: @RobT43