1.    #1  
    Have you ever send a text message and right after you hit send, realize you might/have sent it to the wrong person. My question is...It there such an app that will allow you to approve a text messages before sending it?

For an example...it should be like this -
    "do you want to send message to (user)" yes or no

I know there are tons of users that would love to have this killer feature. Thanks!
    This would be a nice feature . . . . but would it become so routine . . . . that you would stop looking at it and be just as prone to hit the send button too early ?
    I'd kill if the Treo had that feature. Think before you send.
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus View Post
    I'd kill if the Treo had that feature. Think before you send.
    Hopefully, if it did, it would also have the feature to enable/disable the prompting. . . . . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden View Post
    Hopefully, if it did, it would also have the feature to enable/disable the prompting. . . . . . .
    The setting would reset to Yes every time you soft reset
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    This happened to me once. The guy was on the opposite side of the country from me, and we had a nice little talk about the weather.
    Safety and happiness can only come from individuals, classes, and nations being honest and fair and kind to each other.
    - C.S. Lewis
    LOL, my friend sent a text to a girl he was talkin to, but accidentally sent it to his gf... He needs software like this...
    ...or a simple Cancel button on the "Sending Now" popup would suffice.
    But that takes the fun out of accidentally sending an "I love you honey" text to the wrong person...
    Quote Originally Posted by JuBu View Post
    But that takes the fun out of accidentally sending an "I love you honey" text to the wrong person...

I've done that. Luckily the person in question had her phone off, giving me time to call her landline, explain, and beg her not to make fun of me for sending it to her...
    or you can send a naughty text to a homey and get clowned for life... (same guy...LOL)