Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I would like to know what firmware they used too. I tried all three for the GSM phone. If I can’t figure it out soon I'm going to return it and maybe replace it with the Wi-Fi sled. at the moment I'm trying with the hex editor but i don't have any white papers for the card or the treo and I refuse to give this project too much more of my time.
    Last edited by Bronxboy; 02/01/2007 at 04:43 PM.
    Wow, thanks for all your efforts in this. If I might make a suggestion, if you do indeed decide to give up on the project (which I can fully understand why you would want to) would you consider releasing all of your research as a whitepaper, or at least give us all your notes? This way, future hopefulls can build upon the knowledge of those who have gone before.
    Quote Originally Posted by scythe000 View Post
    Wow, thanks for all your efforts in this. If I might make a suggestion, if you do indeed decide to give up on the project (which I can fully understand why you would want to) would you consider releasing all of your research as a whitepaper, or at least give us all your notes? This way, future hopefulls can build upon the knowledge of those who have gone before.

Yeah that’s not a problem. I'm actually looking into another way outside of the SDcard But this idea is a bit more radical. I can't say much about it at the moment but l’ll give you a hint. I'm In Switzerland surrounded by some of the brightest engineers in the world as close friends and There's an established & growing market for Wi-Fi on the entire Treo Line. With this in mind understand that for me just about any idea can become a reality.

Sorry but that’s all I can say at the moment.
    Last edited by Bronxboy; 02/03/2007 at 06:28 AM.
    Hi I would like to ad wifi to my treo 650 where can i find the soft ware to do this ?
    Quote Originally Posted by iatjr View Post
    Hi I would like to ad wifi to my treo 650 where can i find the soft ware to do this ?
    forget it.. just get the Wi-Fi sled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronxboy View Post
    forget it.. just get the Wi-Fi sled.
    That's was funny.
    Please keep us informed of any new developments. Have you thought about starting a new thread to keep track of those who may be interested?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123