1.    #1  
    Over the period of 6th-8th Jan '07, I tried to purchase Resco Backup for 3 times at Resco.net but all resulted in failures.

When I clicked purchase, the page stopped accepting inputs but never jumped to another page.

No serial codes nor confirmation were ever sent to me.

However, a few days later I found out that I was charged for 3 times.

Wrote to resco.net and Handango for a combine of at least 4 times already but have yet to hear ANYTHING from them.

How should I get their attention and refund?
  2.    #2  
    Just a few minutes after posting this thread, Handango has contacted me. Probably just a concidence...? (the 1st refund request was sent o 12-Jan)

Anyway I'll see how it goes.
  3.    #3  
    The refunds have been billed. Kudos to them who handled the case professionally.
    Quote Originally Posted by loyukfai View Post
    Over the period of 6th-8th Jan '07, I tried to purchase Resco Backup for 3 times at Resco.net but all resulted in failures.

When I clicked purchase, the page stopped accepting inputs but never jumped to another page.

No serial codes nor confirmation were ever sent to me.

However, a few days later I found out that I was charged for 3 times.

Wrote to resco.net and Handango for a combine of at least 4 times already but have yet to hear ANYTHING from them.

How should I get their attention and refund?

for future reference, you might try a credit card like Citibank. They offer virtual credit card numbers that can be set with a limit such that the merchant will never be able to charge over the limit that you set.you can set a limit as low as one dollar.
    Another thing (I work for JPMorgan Chase), if you cannot resolve the situation with the merchant, we do have a disputes department that can help you fight it and get your money back. This would not be a fraud case though...just thought I'd point that out, (you did business with them so its a dispute.)