Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Did anybody here consider that palm does not know how to fix the 700p?
    And that's why they have not release anything yet?
    Reading Palms comments about the issue it seems that they don't know what they really need to fix on this device. Palm only have a handful of devices at the moment 7-8 at the most, 8 months its a lot of time to fix an issue on 1 of their 7 devices. I have a T/X and it works perfectly, only problem I have seen is on blazer, some times it freezes when I return to Home. A Similar problem with the 700p that I also have. The only thing that really bother me with the 700p is that sometimes the devices takes time to power back on after finishing a call and sometimes randomly. Also compared to the T/X it sometimes seems slower specially loading from the SD.
    I'd take the effort and bug LG to do something with Samsung's Palm rights they bought a bit ago. A nice clamshell palm phone with a keyboard that when closed is as thick as the treo.

If we all bugged LG instead of palm, we might see another competitor that could stir Palm's pot a bit.

I miss my i500 :-(
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123