1.    #1  
    How do I set alerts for missed calls, text,& voicemail messages to continuesly beep untill I press to acknowledge them?
    I keep on missing them
    I know I am missing something forgive me...
    Hmm... I can't think of anything that's built in to POS, but Butler offers a "nag me" option, you could try that.
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Get the Butler application. It is working great with my 700p. It will do everything you need for notifications via alarms, beeps, flashing LED's, etc. and will do a lot of other useful functions. Butler.
    HP Pre 3 16GB AT&T
    HP Touchpad 32GB
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by KabukiAssassin View Post
    Hmm... I can't think of anything that's built in to POS, but Butler offers a "nag me" option, you could try that.
    it'll alert me for missed calls/text & new vms too? I assumed it was only calendar events.

the visual alert is nice and all but I can't hear it...

btw how much is butler?
    Quote Originally Posted by psixichka View Post
    btw how much is butler?
    $14.95 http://www.hobbyistsoftware.com
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Butler is absolutely worth the money. I use the "nag" function as a pager after hours as the single beep doesn't wake me up at night.
    Palm IIIx>Palm Vx>Palm m515>Tungsten T>Tungsten C>Verizon Treo 650
    ................................StarTAC 7868W>Motorola V710>Verizon Treo 650>Treo 700p>Apple iPhone 3G
    The only reason I use Butler is the nagging feature - it is a nag.

Ben
  8.    #8  
    I've been using it for a few days now ( trial version for now) and I love it especially because the Old Alarms are almost all favorite Russian tunes( catroons, top 10 movies etc...) so I am loving it it!!!!

but it is a nag to pay $15 for something that is a basic feature that every other phone has built in...
    I think it's worth it b/c it does SO much. It's been my only alarm clock for years now, and all the other little widgets are incredibly useful & stable.
    I use TreoAlertMgr. Works great for me.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Butler works great for me. Does exactly what you are asking for and is very stable on my 700P. I couldn't use the 700P without having this application.