Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    So after getting everything working with the Transcend 8GB card, this morning my 700p went into an endless reset loop. I took the battery out for a few minutes and when everything reset, the network DB was missing. The phone would not turn on at all. The ##377# code said something about the date and time DB or something like that which caused the reset. So I did a hard reset and performed a backup restore using another SD card and Backup Man. Now the phone application works as normal. I put the Transcend card in and it won't be recognized. So okay, I have to reinstall the slot driver. I installed the slot driver to the SD card , and then when I went to move the file using FileZ back into internal memory, I get the message " You can't copy/move a file from the internal card to the internal card. " WTF !!?? Then I try to delete the slot driver from the internal memory and I get the message, " Error : dm: ROM Based in Item::remove()c " Then it said, " There was an error while deleting. " What is this crap ? Am I screwed ? Is there a fix ? Please help.
    HP Pre 3 16GB AT&T
    HP Touchpad 32GB
    I had put the slot driver on my 700p but I am still using a regular 4GB. Everything was fine for a week. I then tried to copy the slot driver to a second SD card for safekeeping. Then, the "can't do that" windows started popping up. I deleted the "NOT IN ROM" slot driver that I had added to the Treo and decided to leave well enough alone.

The regular 4GB is still working. (Never did try a SDHC.)

I know this does not help you -- but it does confirm that some funky things are happenning with this added "not in rom" SDHC slot driver.

Cheers, Perry.
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Okay, I got it fixed ! I inserted my 2GB card into my 700p. I scrolled through my Zlauncher categories, looked in the category I had named SD Card, searched the files, and found the slot driver which was installed on that SD card. I did the tap and hold to bring up the options. I tapped on the move to RAM option and what do you know....I put the Transcend card back in and did a soft reset. It works again. So I guess FileZ won't move it to RAM but ZLauncher can. I'm so relieved......for now. Thanks Perry.
    HP Pre 3 16GB AT&T
    HP Touchpad 32GB