1.    #1  
    This is in an Exchange Server mailbox.
    If I delete (either through the pop-up notification box, or directly in the mailbox view by pressing "d") a message immediately after it was downloaded and while the connection was still active, Chatter logs back in and re-downloads the message. This can happen indefinitely if I keep deleting the message the moment it is downloaded.
    To break the cycle, I let chatter download the message and end the session. Then if I delete the message after chatter is all done, then it will successfully delete message on the next manual or timed sync.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  2.    #2  
    This was a special case. Chatter was doing this to a message which it could not download: It had the sender as "Unknown", and the body was a blurb that chatter could not download the message, which may have been blocked by a spam filter..
    I discovered this in the morning when I went to work and saw the message on my work PC (in Outlook).
    So, basically Chatter was unable to execute the delete command for that e-mail and downloaded it again on the next sync.
    Unfortunately, I don't see a Redirect function in Outlook, so I cannot send this strange e-mail (which was from PC World, by the way) to Marc for any followup.
    Any hints on how to handle such situations in the future (when Chatter is unable to download or delete a particular message from the Exchange server)? Re-building the mailbox doesn't help.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A