1.    #1  
    Anyone know what the problem is here? I try a Hotsync and nothing happens. I've tried Hotsync software, having my Treo connected when I start Windows... Is there something I need to install?

Any help would be great...
    Global Posts
    328 Global Posts
    If you installed the Hotsync software from the included CD, and are sure it's installed correctly, then you might check the cable - the USB cables tend to fail a lot. You should be able to get a replacement from you carrier
    this is something that can be frustrating... reboot..play with loading windows then pluggin in the usb, pushing the sync cable firmly into the phone... pushing the button firmly... hopping on one foot.

Look for yellow exclaimation points in device manager.
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter E Kurtz View Post
    Anyone know what the problem is here? I try a Hotsync and nothing happens. I've tried Hotsync software, having my Treo connected when I start Windows... Is there something I need to install?

Any help would be great...
    Mine stopped after 6 months. I took a toothpick and cleaned the connectors on my 650 and everything started working again.
    Waiting for Palm Pre on AT&T then can replace my iPhone. Needs Doc To Go and Flash

Mutley - Passed 4-18-06. A better friend one could not ask for!