1.    #1  
    I'm always texting the same group of friends. Instead of putting each individual name can I set up a group name and text them all at once? I have treo 650

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by diazray View Post
    I'm always texting the same group of friends. Instead of putting each individual name can I set up a group name and text them all at once? I have treo 650

Thanks
    GroupTextMessaging 1.0

http://mytreo.net/downloads/details-...pTextMessaging
    You may also want to check out 3jam. It sends one text, instead of multiple texts, to your group and when one replies, everyone gets a copy of it. 3jam created a simple Palm program that does this.
    With a Treo 750, I always text a group of 20 peaople at once. Is there a way to do this without adding each contact one at a time. Is this different for a Treo 750?
    Quote Originally Posted by dbulante View Post
    You may also want to check out 3jam. It sends one text, instead of multiple texts, to your group and when one replies, everyone gets a copy of it. 3jam created a simple Palm program that does this.
    I'm not sure if it was due to Sprint or 3jam, but one of my text messages sent through 3jam got delivered to the recipients 3 weeks after I sent it.
    Quote Originally Posted by diazray View Post

Thanks
    Maybe this is too complicated of an answer but... my friends and I do this all the time but we use dodgeball.com

We sign up. It's free. And it's awesome. There are four of us having a conversation with each other and it's so much fun.

but you'd have to convince those people to sign up. Always the hardest part.
    bouncing off the top of this cloud. I'll be on VIRB.