Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    yeah i totally created them on my pc (well mac, but that's besides the point). I can put them on my 650's sd card just fine. But for some reason they don't show up in my ringtones when i go to set them. I tried transferring them to "internal" using fileZ and get an error. So i fired up minitones to solve the issue, and it crashes when I try to set the file.
    I can't figure out why that would be happening. You can't use FileZ to move them because the Treo won't recognize the file format so I wouldn't bother trying that again. And, trying to beam them from the 700p's Sounds app didn't work? I'm at a loss...it's all working fine on my 650.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    why do i have such bad luck? haha. I even tried taking out the card and downloading the mp3 directly from an email to my treo, but without an expansion card it won't let me download. grrrr!

is there another program besides minitones that people have found to work?
    There's Ringo...but, I've read about people having issues with it.

http://mytreo.net/downloads/details-720.html
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    ringo totally works! Too bad it's $30!! anyone know of a crack or any type of workaround for the free trial or should I just buy it?
    You should probably just buy it. Too bad you couldn't get MiniTones to work. Not many would recommend you screw a developer out of compensation for his hard work...
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    it is too bad minitones wouldn't work. I might try a hard reset and give it one more shot but yeah, I'll buy ringo if it comes to it - it is a sweet little program!

Everything works so well on this phone - i am really happy I made the switch so far! All hail the 650
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12