Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Under network profiles on my now unlocked Cingular 650, I've got MediaNet and two MediaNet copies ... no problem there. I've also got three Cingular CSD entries -- but none are copies, and all are configured the same. I don't know how #2 and #3 got there and I can't delete them because when I try I get a message saying they're preinstalled and can't be deleted. The MediaNet can be deleted.

How can I delete the two extra CSDs. In what file are they found: NetworkProfiles2? Is it in the ROM -- again, in what file? I can fix it if I know where to look.

Meanwhile just waiting for a palm os, high speed cingular network, treo -- maybe an 800?
    Since you have no other networks (such as a Bluetooth network, etc) the easiest thing to do is turn off the phone (hold power), then delete NetworkDB2.pdb, then turn the phone back on.

The entries will duplicate upon crashing the phone sometimes for odd reasons. It's not a big deal, just looks weird, but easily fixed.

If you needed to edit the file rather than just delete it, you could search for "networkdb2" and "filez" and find a post on that.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    thanks khaytsus .... the phone off and delete option didn't work, but with filez i edited the file and deleted the two cingular csd records i didn't want. allz well.