Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Im wondering if any has a different launcher programs or themes. On their treo I love the palm but I don't like the launcher program. I guess I like the pocket pc launcher but don't like windows. So do any one know any programs that I can use.

I tried winlauncher but I prefer to not have to touch the screen to get it started ?
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewTo View Post
    yes I have tried that. But I looking for some thing like the mane windows home page. All it have on is what you want. like a pic, date info, things to do, new msg, ect.
    I'm using this one: http://www.launcherx.com/ and am pretty statisfied with it...
  5. tck
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    Try this. I have not tried it myself but it does look very nice.

http://www.palmgadget.com/lnchr.html
    not sure if this is what you're looking for, but you can try 2day from

http://www.shsh.com

It can be as simple or as complex as you need it, showing calendar, to-do's, voicemail, email, sms. Also has plug-ins for other stuff.

As for launching, it can show up to five app icons on the bottom, but it also allows one to use the one-letter shortcuts from your favorites. You can also dial from it, or look up contacts. I have it set to my calendar button, and the majority of the time, it's all I need to get where I want to go.
    Z-Launcher, *****-aaah.

www.zztechs.com/en/zlauncher.php
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pighood View Post
    Z-Launcher, *****-aaah.

www.zztechs.com/en/zlauncher.php
    Pighood,

Do you find it sluggish after you installed zLauncher?

matteosg
    Not especially.
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    well I like some but. Im looking for the basic pocket pc home screen as a launcher. I have tried winlauncher but I would like it if you could modify it more.

I like z launcher but I cant get it the way I want. And i cant figure out the how to modify that. I guess I need some thing wear I could just drag n drop or just use a simple way of doing it like a mange program for it.
    How can you make zlauncher default?!? tried it using zlauncher's pref by unticking "default launcher" but the home button ALWAYS gives me alm's launcher!!!
    Global Posts
    459 Global Posts
    If you want Zlauncher to be the default then you need to "tick" the little box that says default lancher.
    a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste
    The closest programs to what was initally asked for are the Today, Facer, Facer-I, and previously mentioned SPHToday applications.

I honestly wish that I had the ability to program on the PalmOS though, because I see things in the Facer/Facer-i program that would make it nearly perfect for Treos given a few features.
    MMM | AntoineRJWright.com | BH | Jaiku

Moved on to Symbian, but still will visit from time to time.
    Global Posts
    459 Global Posts
    Are you looking for something like this? Not sure i totally understand what you're asking, but it sounds like you want it to look like windows mobile instead of palm.
    http://www.aylin.biz/product/8/
    a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Well I finely figured out how to use zlauncher. I got it all most like a home screen in pocket pc. My only complaint is that when you us the plug in in of today. Their is no way to adjust it to show how many day you want it to show. It will only show today and tomorrow appointments. I wish their was away to make it show more then the two days.
    LauncherX for life!
    Quote Originally Posted by Antoine of MMM View Post
    The closest programs to what was initally asked for are the Today, Facer, Facer-I, and previously mentioned SPHToday applications.

I honestly wish that I had the ability to program on the PalmOS though, because I see things in the Facer/Facer-i program that would make it nearly perfect for Treos given a few features.
    I agree with you Antoine. There isn't a single launcher past or present that I like as well as Facer. But the one man Pocketcraft team sucked.
    ~Jessi~

Handspring Visor > Handspring Visor Edge - Silver > Handspring Treo 90 > Palm Tungsten T3 > Palm Treo 680 - Arctic