Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    For all the 24 fans, I searched and found this CTU ringtone. If anyone else has something different, please post.

Thanks.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Here are actual recordings (not MIDI) of some of the various ring tones heard throughout 24's CTU headquarters. There are two zip files here for you to choose from.

The T650 zip file contains AMR ring tones which work and sound perfectly on my past T650.

The T700P zip file contains PDB versions of the AMR files that will work great on the T700P.

Enjoy...

"Chloe, I need you to do something for me."
    Where did they go? I downloaded the 650 tones to my SD card, but I can't find them! Any ideas where they may have gone? They don't appear in any of the audio files that I've looked in.
    cool..i love 24....will have to definetly check these out
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xpgeek View Post
    Here are actual recordings (not MIDI) of some of the various ring tones heard throughout 24's CTU headquarters. There are two zip files here for you to choose from.

The T650 zip file contains AMR ring tones which work and sound perfectly on my past T650.

The T700P zip file contains PDB versions of the AMR files that will work great on the T700P.

Enjoy...

How do you convert the pdb versions to a wav file? I was hoping Minitones would recognize them.
    Quote Originally Posted by wbwjr View Post
    How do you convert the pdb versions to a wav file? I was hoping Minitones would recognize them.

The conversion must have taken place when I beamed them from my former T650. All you should have to do is either Hotsync them over or copy them over to the phone's RAM from your SD card. One of those methods should work, but not sure which one.

I was unable to get any future AMR files to work with the 700p.

Enjoy...

Tks xpgeek,
    It's works well the my 700p. I had one some time ago that didn't like my Treo.
    Tks again
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    I'm new to 650 ownership so please tell me how to integrate these ringtones.
    Here's a ring tone package of MIDI rings. They sound great on the Treo.
    http://www.gadgetech.info/downloads/TreoMidiRings.zip
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
    So, how do I get the ringtone manager to read these?
    From the Palm support page on adding MIDI ringtones using your web browser. (Other methods are described including Bluetooth.)

l
    Launch the Web browser (don't worry, you don't need an active Internet connection to do this, and no kilobytes are taken out of your mobile data plan). In the web address bar, enter the location of the MIDI file in this format:

file:///(folder)/(yourmidifile.mid)

* file:/// - enter this text exactly including three forward slashes
    * (folder) - the folder where you stored the MIDI file
    * / - use a forward slash to indicate folder contents
    * (yourmidifile.mid) - the filename of the MIDI file

An example address would be file:///MyMIDIfiles/BestRingtoneEver.mid. Once the address is entered, hit Go, and the file will be transferred to the MIDI Ring Tones database.
    Note: In the example MyMIDIfiles is a folder on the SD card.
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    I would love to hear a ringtone in Jack's voice similar to :

"This is Jack Bauer. I need to talk to the president NOW!
    Quote Originally Posted by wbwjr View Post
    I would love to hear a ringtone in Jack's voice similar to :

"This is Jack Bauer. I need to talk to the president NOW!
    I'll try and take some time to find something like this. For now, I got the next best thing. Here are two MP3s I just created from the season 6 premiere. They are both in this single ZIP file. You will need to use MiniTones or some other ring tone manager to use these.
    sweet...i especially love the CTU intercom ringtone...thanks guys!! keep up the good work..
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    I'll try and take some time to find something like this. For now, I got the next best thing. Here are two MP3s I just created from the season 6 premiere. They are both in this single ZIP file. You will need to use MiniTones or some other ring tone manager to use these.

Thanks, xpgeek. That would be great if you could find some more wavs. Very much appreciated! I'm a huge 24 fan.
    speaking of 24....who else thought monday night's episode (4) was out of hand? i'm still in shock as to what aspired

Enjoy...

WOW! the AMR files work and sound awesome on my 650, where can I find some more?
    Does anyone else have a skipping problems when it comes to having mp3 ringtones on their treo?

Like the phone will ring..and the first second or 2..the ringtone has some skips to it..making it sound kinda staticy...anyone else experiencing this problem?

I also noticed this with other mp3 ringtones I downloaded as well..such as the knight rider theme...does anyone knwo why this is? thanks
    this is the only ringtone i need. have used it for years on wm devices. today i got a 755p and now need a version for my new phone.

anyone got one for the 755p or will the AMR ones work? i know the mp3 ones wont.

i dont want to sound lazy, but dont really want to learn how to start converting ringers just for one ringtones.
    My Avatar = This guy walks 12 miles a day just to charge his cell phone. Link Here
    If you want to buy me lunch... click here
    PDA's I've owned/used in order... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve), Treo 800w, Treo Pro