Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    I need some help here.

I "accidentally" downloaded the ActiveSync mail client on my Verizon Treo 650p the other day because I was having problems accessing my mail from another app. Since doing this, Agendus will not open without crashing. Adriano from Iambic support thinks there is some conflict with the contacts database.
    Either way, I would like to continue using Agendus but cannot resync my Treo to my computer without syncing whatever corrupt files are reloading onto my Treo. I would like to add all my info back onto my Treo as if I had never activated Active Sync. I cannot seem to find the Wireless Sync file in the palmOne backup database on my PC. Is there a way to restore all the info back onto the Treo without adding the old hotsync log that contained the Activesync info?
    ReMax Properties Unlimited
    Morristown NJ
    pmdied@gmail.com
    www.peterdieduardo.com
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    For those who might be interested, I've solved my problem.
    It seems that when I installed v11, the open-ended alarms that were currently active for recurring appointments would conflict with the installation and launch of the app. The way around this was:
    1. Uninstall Agendus and all related apps.
    2. Cancel any recurring alarms on appointments, tasks, etc.
    3. Reinstall Agendus.

This process worked perfectly for me. For those of you out there with similar problems related to installing/launching Agendus I would suggest this solution as it avoids delay of usage of this great application.
    ReMax Properties Unlimited
    Morristown NJ
    pmdied@gmail.com
    www.peterdieduardo.com