Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I have LudusP set to have the Home button mapped to Zlauncher, the green button mapped to iphony and the Phone button as the all-in-one phone button. Works great and looks good too. All icons are mapped to their corresponding 700p program equivalents. No crashes or any other oddities.
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    And if you were usign the green button with LudasP to access "menu" before, use Center Menu (link below) to access the menu instead.

http://www.1src.com/freeware/fileinfo.php?id=1634
    Late '08 MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB HD 7200; Mid 2011 MacBook Air 11" 1.6GHz, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD; 32GB iPhone 4; 32GB WiFi iPad 2 (White); Apple TV; Nikon D300; AND (Hopefully) a 16GB HP Touchpad from the fire sale! TWITTER: @RobT43
  3.    #3  
    I dislike the Center Menu. I did have the green button mapped to menu before but I got used to using the actual menu button. Good recommendation though. I bet that other people will find it useful, especially if they have their menu button mapped to be a shift button.
    It's probably worthwhile, and very legal, to mention that the filename of the iPhony app is iphony021.prc.
    Any way to get inside a .prc to see icons and other data???
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by samkim View Post
    It\'s probably worthwhile, and very legal, to mention that the filename of the iPhony app is iphony021.prc.
    Yes, thank you for that.
    IMPORTANT:
    To this forum admin: I am so sorry for all the inconvenience I brought you. It was of course not my attention.

To All:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I cannot believe the reaction! Thank you so much guys for your kinds comments about my little "app". I just came back from a few days of vacation and of course was not expecting such reaction! Given all of that happened while I was away, I am going to take few days to look at my options.

I have only one request. Please do not send me any PM requesting the app because there is no way I can answer all of you. Of course I appologize to all who already send me a request. I really hope you will understand.

Thank you again so much for your kinds words and encouragements. I am totally floored!

You can be sure that I will be back! (i.e: moPhone?)

Mo.
    Hey, I have played with it and it is a "fun" application. Ben
    Hi guys,

Thanks Ben.

I just hope Palm will take notice and change those old and tired icons. If they do that then it will have all been worth it!

Mo.
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    I missed the opportunity to get this interface before Apple forced the links to be removed. Anybody know where you can get it from now?
    Palm IIIx > m505 > Tungsten T > T5 > Red BlackBerry Pearl 8110 (only device work IT will allow!)
    Quote Originally Posted by harps View Post
    I missed the opportunity to get this interface before Apple forced the links to be removed. Anybody know where you can get it from now?
    Search Yahoo for the file name, and goto the website that is not TC. Google removed that site from its search results.
    Shouldn't TC have posted an explanation and details of what happened to cause them to remove a posted file?

We can guess .. but they should explain their situation to us, IMO.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad View Post
    Shouldn't TC have posted an explanation and details of what happened to cause them to remove a posted file?

We can guess .. but they should explain their situation to us, IMO.

I agree!! I would have thought and explanation would be appropriate.

Search with Yahoo for iphony021.prc and you will still find it.
    that is total BS.....F*** apple....
    I took the thread out after the Apple legal offices started cracking out on the other sites per aprasad last post. No sense waiting for Apple to send T/C a notification.
    I wouldn't have done it that way (self censorship). But I'm not a moderator.
    Maybe Apple will rethink their position and embrace the viral marketing that iPhony provides?
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Quote Originally Posted by harps View Post
    you got mail
    Treoing & Loving it
    Since Apple does not own the name iPhone, I can't see that they have any legal standing to cause anyone any trouble over the name iPhoney. Of course they are bullies and are showing it in spades right now.

They are also being hypocritical saying that Cisco's law suit is "silly" and attacking you.

Perhaps you should try to get a trademark on "iPhony" as an interface for Palm and Windows OS Cell Phones. Then join the Cisco suit!
    I run a very popular motorsports site, and totally understand the copyright issues and support T|C, as I had a similar issue today regarding some photos on my forum.

That being said, anyone else having troule finding the messaging app on the list to map to the text message button.
    Quote Originally Posted by mclark2112 View Post
    I run a very popular motorsports site, and totally understand the copyright issues and support T|C, as I had a similar issue today regarding some photos on my forum.

That being said, anyone else having troule finding the messaging app on the list to map to the text message button.
    Try Nexter.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast