Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by mclark2112 View Post
    That being said, anyone else having troule finding the messaging app on the list to map to the text message button.
    It's called texter on my Treo 650.
    Does anyone possibly know where one could still get this app... Please.....
    Quote Originally Posted by total1030 View Post
    Does anyone possibly know where one could still get this app... Please.....
    Search using Yahoo for iphony021.prc
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    I thank you.....
    Global Posts
    459 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DHAnderson View Post
    Since Apple does not own the name iPhone, I can't see that they have any legal standing to cause anyone any trouble over the name iPhoney. Of course they are bullies and are showing it in spades right now.

They are also being hypocritical saying that Cisco's law suit is "silly" and attacking you.

Perhaps you should try to get a trademark on "iPhony" as an interface for Palm and Windows OS Cell Phones. Then join the Cisco suit!
    I don't think the problem is the name, but the interface appearance. Since Apple doesn't officially own the name yet, they don't have a leg to stand on with that. But they do own the look of the interface and that is the issue here.
    a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste
    Ahhh, snApple is just trying to protect the look and feel of their new gizmo.

Let this serve as an example as to why companies are so tight-lipped about future developments. When you do finally release some info on the future product, look what happens...

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
    Quote Originally Posted by samkim View Post
    It's probably worthwhile, and very legal, to mention that the filename of the iPhony app is iphony021.prc.
    where can i get the iphony download
    Quote Originally Posted by momob View Post
    IMPORTANT:
    To this forum admin: I am so sorry for all the inconvenience I brought you. It was of course not my attention.

To All:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I cannot believe the reaction! Thank you so much guys for your kinds comments about my little "app". I just came back from a few days of vacation and of course was not expecting such reaction! Given all of that happened while I was away, I am going to take few days to look at my options.

I have only one request. Please do not send me any PM requesting the app because there is no way I can answer all of you. Of course I appologize to all who already send me a request. I really hope you will understand.

Thank you again so much for your kinds words and encouragements. I am totally floored!

You can be sure that I will be back! (i.e: moPhone?)

Mo.
    where can i download iphony
    Um ...... try reading a few messages before your messages
  11.    #31  
    Another one to try is iphoneimitation. Another great launcher with even more buttons and configurations.
    I tried the multi animated button launcher I didn't like it and it crashed my 700p
    Treoing & Loving it
    Quote Originally Posted by nsxprime View Post
    Another one to try is iphoneimitation. Another great launcher with even more buttons and configurations.
    here's the link for download

http://ahsirg.kvplab.com/mambo/index...d=18&Itemid=27
    I downloaded this and am trying now...

When setting the buttons, the Calculator has no calculator to choose from the drop down list.

When I check the "Make Launcher" box, what is it suppose to do? It doesn't set it as the default launcher
    Global Posts
    459 Global Posts
    Look for Scientific Calendar, i guess that makes it more important sounding. Also, it took me a while but i found that Camera is called Capture_Loader_CpL. I sure wish there were other buttons for the rest of my apps, perhaps in a future release. Also, i can't figure out what the buttons that slide in from the right are for, they look like some sort of player, but don't play anything. It looks really great though, thanks to whoever made this!
    a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste
    Quote Originally Posted by randyg View Post
    Look for Scientific Calendar, i guess that makes it more important sounding. Also, it took me a while but i found that Camera is called Capture_Loader_CpL. I sure wish there were other buttons for the rest of my apps, perhaps in a future release. Also, i can't figure out what the buttons that slide in from the right are for, they look like some sort of player, but don't play anything. It looks really great though, thanks to whoever made this!
    Ahhh..."Scientific" Calc I didn't even see that and I went through the entire list twice . Thanks! I tested the buttons that slide in from the right, they are for controlling Pocket Tunes when you're using background mode. I just can't understand what this app is for if you can't set it to be the default launcher. If I have to go to the apps page to launch a launcer it doesn't make sense
    i used butler to control the buttons, or ludus also will do it
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
    Does anyone have iphony version .1? I like the weather and maps icons and don't care about the cursor feature.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12