1.    #1  
    I've been a Goodlink user for a couple of years, which despite it's size, is extremely reliable.

I just started with a new company that is Blackberry only and switched to Blackberry Connect. The email component is working as advertised (not as comprehensive as Goodlink by any means, but it works and it is true push).

The calendar sync however has been a nightmare. Basically, any time an event is moved or deleted, especially if it was an invite from someone else, there is about a 25% chance it doesn't move or delete on my Treo. I have double booked myself several times because of this.

My only recourse right now is to completely reinstall BB Connect every few days, because that resets the calendar and resync's directly from Outlook.

Anyone else have any issues? Has anyone found a support avenue -- with Palm, Blackberry, Cingular, or anyone?
    @Megibow:
    Hi, what kind of calendar do you use? My experience is the same than yours if using 3rd party applications (like dbk6 or agendus). The built-in calendar works very quick and fine. My solution: Working with dbk6 an confirming one event with the built-in calendar once a day or when it is necessary and then all changes will be transferred.
    I just upgraded from Treo 600 to 680 and changed carrier to Cingular solely for Blackberry Connect functionality. BBC email push works great but calendar sync is a disaster. I can't get my Lotus Notes calendar to sync wireless or via HotSync. Cingular and Palm technical support are polite but clueless and useless!

I used IntelliSync to sync the Lotus Notes address book to Treo Contacts. That works fine. I uninstalled IntelliSync to eliminate 1 variable but still have the problem. Any advice?
    Here's the latest news: Palm technical support says that Blackberry Connect wireless sync only works for email NOT for PIM (calendar and contacts). Either Palm tech support is clueless or Palm's website (and Cingular) fraudulently misrepresents product funtionality. Either way, I am sorry I bought the Cingular Treo 680. Without calendar functionality, the device is vastly inferior to other products and my 3 year old earlier generation Treo 600!
    I've been using Blackberry Connect on my Treo for a while, and while I like the e-mail functionality, I wish it would just leave my Calendar alone - I was perfectly happy with Pocketmirror. Is there any way to disable BBC from touching my calendar at all?
    Quote Originally Posted by slb300 View Post
    I just upgraded from Treo 600 to 680 and changed carrier to Cingular solely for Blackberry Connect functionality. BBC email push works great but calendar sync is a disaster. I can't get my Lotus Notes calendar to sync wireless or via HotSync. Cingular and Palm technical support are polite but clueless and useless!

I used IntelliSync to sync the Lotus Notes address book to Treo Contacts. That works fine. I uninstalled IntelliSync to eliminate 1 variable but still have the problem. Any advice?
    Make sure that your calender sync is disabled in hotsync manager, that'll screw up the BBC calender sync. I'm also using BBC w/ Lotus Notes. While I'm less than impressed with the notes+BBC calender, it does work for me. (MS Exchange never gave me any issues w/ BBC + Calender incidentally).

Otherwise, you can always try and have your messenging group send your service books again, or reinstall BBC.

Good Luck!
    Hi,
    Iīm using BBC with Lotus Notes and sync eMail AND Calendar. The only problem is, that you have to use the built-in calendar for new entries from treo side. Only this way will sync thr entries. I also started the BBC setup from a sync enviroment with intellisync but i didnīt reinstall intellisync before. This may be important. If something goes wrong with the bbc setup, my experience is, that the whole system is very sensitive and befor you try a setup again you should delete bbc an intellisync, remove all bbc folders, setup intellisync again, make a notes connection and then install bbc again. And of course, set all sync entries in hotsync, you donīt need to "no action". So, bbc for email and calendar works fine (with the one exception s.a.and: th second exception: privat marked contacts from treo will not be synced, privat marked contacts in Notes will be synced without! the privat mark, that is not very comfortable).
    Peter
    I'm just ordered a 680 with the Blackberry Connect. If this is an issue, is the PDA Connect Unlimited with Xpress Mail the best alternative?