Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Hi I had volume care a long time ago, and it worked for a couple days, and then it just went back to normal volume no matter what I tried in the volume care settings. Well I gave up and I deleted it off my treo. I figured I'd try it again, so I beamed it from my friend's 650 and the same thing happened. worked great for a couple days, then it just went back to normal treo volume again. Am I not supposed to adjust the volume from the side keys or the menu when this program is doing its thing? Because I do that alot while I'm in a call and when I use the sounds menu to find the loudest volume I can go w/o it distorting my ring tones. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Someone please help, I'm spoiled with loud ringers now, and I lost them again!!!!
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    ok so I uninstalled and reinstalled, and I had louder ringers, but no louder earpiece, which is really the most important feature to this program for me. I uninstalled and soft resetted so it is clean of the program. I'm ready for help on how to do this the right way, or find another program that will boost the earpiece volume for me. I would like to have louder ringers too, but the earpiece is #1
    Well, it's been a long time since I've cruised these boards and haven't kept up with all the comings and goings, but if it's been a long time since you downloaded the VC version, it's a good bet that there have been numerous updates. Go to http://www.gotreosoftware.com/index.php and get the latest. I remember Jeff saying that there was little that he could do with Bluetooth headsets (although he helps a little with BTmute), but I thought that corded headset were improved. I have an unbranded/unlocked GSM from Palm and it didn't have quite as many issues as the branded versions, but VC still helped considerably. Also check out his support area for FAQ's that may apply. Good luck.
    Unlocked/Unbranded GSM Treo 650
    1.71/1.30 ENA, HW A
    T-Mobile Total Internet
    I switched over to Phone Technician because of it's smaller size, easier to use and be able to put into ROM and less crashes. Try it. It might works for you.