1.    #1  
    Hello

Vodafone in italy doesn't have a flat plan for GPRS so I'm enforced to use offline mode. Is there any way to have goodlinik start in offline mode anytime I soft reset my device? maybe a registry setting?

Thanks
    No, there is currently no way for Goodlink to start in offline mode. Whenever you soft reset it will cause offline mode to turn back online. Which is ironic because the GL install is the reason I have to reset my phone several times a day. It seems that it would be so easy to have a registry setting that is turned on or off. And when Goodlink starts each time it would check this setting, just like it has to check other settings like font size,preview pane, etc. Their install added hundreds of registry settings to my device...why not one more to make offline mode actually work?
    Quote Originally Posted by stepir View Post
    Hello

Vodafone in italy doesn't have a flat plan for GPRS so I'm enforced to use offline mode. Is there any way to have goodlinik start in offline mode anytime I soft reset my device? maybe a registry setting?

Thanks
    Same scenario for me... Going to Europe, would like to have my phone on to send/receive text messages but keep Good offline until I can get into a wifi hotspot.

Actually, I've never put Good in offline mode; I can't find it in the preferences. Can someone point out how to do it?

And yes, I agree -- if you can't make it start offline by default, that's awful.
    Last edited by veblen; 02/08/2007 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Running Good on Cingular 8125 v4.9.1.46_EN
    Veblen... Menu->Options->Work Offline

As for dropping into Offline Mode on reset, will submit the request.