1.    #1  
    Anyone know how to do it? I can't see the letters on player one's tiles when I start a game for 2 players.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Is it just question marks? You have to tap the screen to start playing. This is to stop anyone else seeing your tiles.
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by checkmate View Post
    Is it just question marks? You have to tap the screen to start playing. This is to stop anyone else seeing your tiles.
    No, the tiles are blank for player 1. Except for maybe some little numbers in the corner. They do show up when I place them on the board, but that is not a good way to play. The tiles show up normally for player 2.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

have you downloaded the latest version? It's this one:
    Attached Files Attached Files
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    Stick the above prc on your SD card then copy it to the phone using Filez. It should overwrite the old one but still keep your settings and games.
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by checkmate View Post
    Stick the above prc on your SD card then copy it to the phone using Filez. It should overwrite the old one but still keep your settings and games.
    Which version is that? I'm using 4.1.3

Thanks!

Tony

That's what it is - 4.1.3.
    Maybe you just need to reinstall it because it's corrupted. I'm using a T650 and it works fine. There is a newer Beta version that has full 5-way control so you could try installing that.
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
  8.    #8  
    If you don't mind, please share how you set up a 2-player game on the same Treo so I can make sure I'm doing it properly.

Thanks.