1.    #1  
    As of this morning I cannot make any outgoing calls on my 680.

I am a previous 650 user and upgraded to the 680. I did NOT bring my 650 apps over to my 680. I did a new user install for the 680.

My 680 has been working okay for the last 4 weeks. Last night I sent an MMS for the first time.

As of this morning my 680 wont make any outgoing calls. When I select the number to call it attempts to dial and then returns to the previous screen. I am able to receive calls.

I have NOT installed any software since receiving my 680. I have reset the unit twice but it makes no difference. I have NOT done a hard reset.

Has anyone else had this problem ?? Any ideas to resolve this issue ??
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    The ideal is hard reset the phone, then try to make a call right after it. Do not insert the SD card nor sync with your PC. If it cannot make call, contact the warranty department.
    Treo Maniac?
    take the battery out. wait a second. put the battery back in and try. for some reason when i do things for the first time, i've had issues and had to do a reset.
    I just want to add to this thread: I had the same issue today (after owning the Treo 680 for a week). Cannot make calls or connect to GPRS (european model). At first a soft reset fixed it, then later it occurred again. Hard reset didn't solve it either. Receiving calls still work. I guess I'll be sending it in for repair now.