1.    #1  
    My 650 keeps restarting itself constantly. It goes to the Palm One screen, then a message says something like I've used to much free data storage, then it resets again. It just keeps doing it. I suppose I need to delete some apps, but I can't even get there because it keeps resetting.
    Do you have a backup? If so, perform a hard reset and don't reinstall everything you had on there before.

If you don't know how to accomplish that, just ask.

If you don't have a backup, shame on you. You should at least have one on your computer from your last hotsync. I also use NVBackup to backup to my SD card.

In the future, I would recommend keeping an eye on your free space.

Good luck!!!
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Try holding the up button while it's resetting. It might then stop looping and boot up to the point where you can see what you've got (aka warm reset - kinda like Windows safe mode).