Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    When imy 680 is off and I press the side voice record button to record a voice memo it will not work until I turn on the device with the red button. Is this how it is supposed to work? If this is correct it means you have to press 3 buttons to record a memo (red - key lock - voice record.) On my T-3 even if the device was off you could just press the voice record button and it would work right away.
    Mine is working the same way as yours. When I say working I mean not working. I also have come to a 680 from a T3 and this voice memo button problem is really annoying me.
    ~Jessi~

Handspring Visor > Handspring Visor Edge - Silver > Handspring Treo 90 > Palm Tungsten T3 > Palm Treo 680 - Arctic
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    I wonder if this is the way it is supposed to work or if there is something wrong with the unit. Anyone else have the same experience?
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    why would you want the phone to turn on with the press of the button if you want keyguard? try deactivating keyguard maby? i dunno i like it the way it is, i made that button open the camera on my treo
    Visor Neo-->Visor Edge-->Visor Prism(with Visorphone)-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 180-->Copper Treo 680-->Treo 270-->Treo 800w