1.    #1  
    I'm shopping for current treos and providers. I have a quick question regarding retrieving email, contacts, etc. from my work email account.

Cingular offers Xpress Mail which can be installed on my work PC without administrative rights. I did it and can log in on the webpage to see it working. I just don't have a phone to test it with, yet.

My question...

Is there something similar for the 700p provided by Sprint & Verizon that would allow me to retreive my work email without needing IT approval for installation?

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by JKTucker View Post
    I'm shopping for current treos and providers. I have a quick question regarding retrieving email, contacts, etc. from my work email account.

Is there something similar for the 700p provided by Sprint & Verizon that would allow me to retreive my work email without needing IT approval for installation?
    There's ChatterEmail+ and the ChatterEmail EX plugin. This combination will get your Outlook email on your Treo via OWA (Outlook Web Access). It will not syncroniz your contacts. If you are on CDMA it will work in "PUSH" style (similar to IMAP).

http://www.chatteremail.com
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!