1.    #1  
    I had on for my 600 and it was great. here is the reponse from Proclip when i asked about the 680
    "This Holder is expected to be in stock within the next couple of weeks and will be posted on the web soon. You will be notified by e-mail as soon as the Holder has been received at our warehouse and is ready for online ordering

Thank you for your interest in our products.

Best Regards,

ProClip USA Customer Service
    Toll Free: +1 800-296-3212
    Fax: +1 608-838-8949
    Email: customerservice@proclipusa.com
    Web: www.proclipusa.com
    I totally recommend this holder and will be getting one once it is available
    Kevin
    Global Posts
    459 Global Posts
    The ones we have that we got for the 600 work just fine for the 680 (and 700p), no need to buy new ones!
    a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    yep - i ordered the treo 700p proclip mount (just the plain one, not the charging one, though) for my car and it works just fine (posted pics of it in my car in another forum here...
    I have a 650 Proclip charger - I'm not buying a new one for the 680....a minor tip of the 680 and it lines up just fine.
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.