Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Hi guys,
    My treo 650 resets after ending a call using the BT in the car. I've had this phone for 2 years now and never had any problems until recently. I bought a new car that has BT in it and almost every time I use the BT in the car, my phone either resets or locks up and I have to take the battery cover off to reset it. Prior to this, I have never used BT. If I do ##377# it says "A reset was caused on 'date/time' while running "<unknown application>": Fatal Exception". Does any one know what could be causing this issue. It's a Sprint phone with the latest firmware. Software Rev: Treo650-1.13a-SPNT
    Thank you.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Any thoughts? I know I can't be the only one having this issue. I've tried calling Sprint, and as always, they are useless.
    Does it reset when in regular use (not using BT)? Are you using the latest ROM updates?
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad View Post
    Does it reset when in regular use (not using BT)? Are you using the latest ROM updates?
    No. It only resets when using BT in the car. I think I'm using the latest ROM updates according to the Palm and Sprint.
    To rule out any interference from software, do a hard reset. This will delete all your personal information and 3rd party software (you'll get it back on the next Hotsync).

After a hard reset, see if the problem still happens. If it does, then there is a basic incompatibility between the car's BT and the Treo's BT implementations.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Thank you, I'll try that. If it turns out to be incompatibility issue, can anything be done about that?