Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    When I heard the iPhone would have push Yahoo mail, I decided to see what upgrades Yahoo has made that might work for the Treo. I found "Yahoo Go Beta" which looks like a killer app designed for regular smart phones. It would completely replace my need for Express (save $s) and then some.

However, the Treos are not amoung the supported devices on any of the carriers. Has anyone looked into this to see if this service on a Treo is possible? Specifically, I'm interested in a Cingular 680.

Take the tour! I went to my Yahoo email webpage. Clicked on options. Clicked on mobile email.

Enjoy! ...and thanks!

Mac
    Last edited by McTreo; 06/14/2007 at 10:58 AM. Reason: typo
    "I Sync, therefore I AM!"

BellSouth became Cingular, left for ATT, who became Cingular, who became ATT. Is that right?
    Visor Pro > Vx > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Tilt!
    no support for palm os yet
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    I checked again yesterday and the Treo is still not supported. Now here is the good news. When I followed the istructions and hit a web-site from my Treo, i receive a notice that the Treo 680 would be supported beginning in April '07. That's ... now! I requested to be notified whan it is available. There is a bit of a waiting list for this app, but I'm hopeing to hear back soon.

Like I said, killer app, coming soon to a Treo 680 near you! Check it out.

Mac

BellSouth became Cingular, left for ATT, who became Cingular, who became ATT. Is that right?
    I hope it works with the 650 as well.
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    I checked availability again. This time Yahoo said they have no plans to support the T680. Huh, what happened to starting in April? An email question to Yahoo produced a canned response with no information.

Waiting for Linux?

Mac