Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    searched and did not find - sorry of I missed it...

I want to know how to mute my 680 from a hard button, like the side button. I am frequently on conference calls, and pushing a button would be easier than tapping the screen (for me at least).

Any ideas ? Thanks.
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    The slide switch on the top doesn't do it for you? Maybe I don't understand your question.

Mac
    "I Sync, therefore I AM!"

BellSouth became Cingular, left for ATT, who became Cingular, who became ATT. Is that right?
    Visor Pro > Vx > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Tilt!
    Quote Originally Posted by pabo View Post
    searched and did not find - sorry of I missed it...

I want to know how to mute my 680 from a hard button, like the side button. I am frequently on conference calls, and pushing a button would be easier than tapping the screen (for me at least).

Any ideas ? Thanks.
    Phone Technician has a feature called Call Master that sets up some features like press M to mute the microphone or press space to toggle the speakerphone or press backspace to hang-up etc...

ref: http://www.hobbyistsoftware.com/technician-more.php
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by McTreo View Post
    The slide switch on the top doesn't do it for you? Maybe I don't understand your question.

Mac
    The slide switch will only silence the phone and alarms, etc, not mute the phone while on a call (as far as I know).

I need to mute the phone while on a call.
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    You know, I read "mute" but my mind thought "silent." That's what I get for posting past my bedtime.
    "I Sync, therefore I AM!"

BellSouth became Cingular, left for ATT, who became Cingular, who became ATT. Is that right?
    Visor Pro > Vx > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Tilt!