1.    #1  
    Ok I have read several threads on fax software and I think CSfax looks like the best since it a real fax on your treo since it uses the modem etc. now I have a gsm phone unlocked. What problems have people occured with this program.

also any other software that you have this is running fine?
    Global Posts
    113 Global Posts
    Check out MyFax (www.myfax.com). It's a subscription ($10/mo) internet fax service. It allows me to send faxes from my treo, via email, and receive all of my faxes on my Treo as a PDF file. Simple, effective, and great service as well. I've been using the service for over a year and never had any issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by qb11g View Post
    Check out MyFax (www.myfax.com). It's a subscription ($10/mo) internet fax service. It allows me to send faxes from my treo, via email, and receive all of my faxes on my Treo as a PDF file. Simple, effective, and great service as well. I've been using the service for over a year and never had any issues.
    Earthlink and Netmoves also offer fax services. I have used fax services, in preference to fax, for about five years. Never even think about it anymore. It is good for individuals but even better for enterprises.