Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Hi,

I'm a fairly new treo user so please be kind! I've purchaser zlauncher and a MacOS skin. Zlauncher has installed fine but I'm having problems with the skin. It says to make the following color changes:

Icon Text : index 0
    Category Button Labe: index 230
    Time : index 230
    Memory : index 230
    Battery : index 223
    path : index 0230

But none of those options are in my tab preferences list, where do i find them? As of right now I can't see the time because it blends into the background.

Any help would be great, thanks in advance!
    Last edited by jlung; 01/11/2007 at 02:02 PM.
    Menu-T
    Color Tab

But I think you got that part..

The others, you click click-and-hold to set the color on them.. Like the battery, tap and hold on it, and it'll give you 4 options I think.. The last lets you pick the colour.

Memory and Time should be the same. Not sure about the others offhand.

Looks like "Path button" is in the ZLauncher Prefs in the Display tab. Tab title is in the ZLauncher prefs in the Tab tab.

Might have to poke around to find the rest.
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus View Post
    Menu-T
    Color Tab

But I think you got that part..

The others, you click click-and-hold to set the color on them.. Like the battery, tap and hold on it, and it'll give you 4 options I think.. The last lets you pick the colour.

Memory and Time should be the same. Not sure about the others offhand.

Looks like "Path button" is in the ZLauncher Prefs in the Display tab. Tab title is in the ZLauncher prefs in the Tab tab.

Might have to poke around to find the rest.
    Not to hijack the thread, but do you know if there is a way to display the bluetooth on/off icon on the zlauncher tab?

Thanks
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    thanks for the help khaytsus!!! It's looking pretty great now thanks!!!
    Yeah, their documenation is out of date. When they went to a "theme" organization in ZLauncher some of the colors got moved around. It used to all be inside of the Tab properties I think.
    Options --> ZL preferences -->Top/Bot Bar --> then pick a bar, any ole bar, though it has to have room for the icon. Once you do that, tap that empty space --> select Plugin --> the ZLPluginStatus --> then tap the icon just inserted if it comes up with sound and then --> tap Preferences --> and select Bluetooth.

Ben
    On a version 4 Zlauncher theme on my now retired T600 the button hints for the top bar icons were in a larger font that I could easily see.

Now on my T680 with the latest Zlauncher 5.43b1, top bar button hints are very tiny and in a font that's hard to read and I don't really like the yellowish hint background.

I've poured over the help pdf and I've written to ZZtechs but haven't heard anything back...

Perhaps these elements are not adjustable? If that is the case, I'll ask/suggest to ZZtechs if they can make the adjustments available, if I hear back from them.

Anyway, on the off chance that someone else knows how to adjust the font size and font colour and also the background colour of the top bar button hints can you advise?